Culinary Arts Instructors - Fall 2016 - Part-Time - Downingtown
Basic InformationJob posting active from: November 5, 2015
Job Type: Faculty
Hour Type: Part-Time
The Business, Computing and Social Science Division (BCSS) is searching for adjunct instructors to teach the following Culinary Arts classes at our Brandywine Campus in Downingtown:
- CUL 115, Professional Cooking I. Course Description available at: http://www.dccc.edu/courses/cul/115.
- CUL 230, Professional Cooking II. Course Description available at: http://www.dccc.edu/courses/cul/230.
- HRM 110, Food Sanitation and Safety Supervision. Course Description available at: http://www.dccc.edu/courses/hrm/110.
The classes are part of both A.A.S. Degree in Culinary Arts and the Certificate in Culinary Arts Programs.
Candidates should be available to teach evening sections.
Bachelors and a minimum of 5 years work experience as an executive chef, sous chef or chef in a leadership position. Current ServSafe Certification and professional certification by American Culinary Federation (ACF) or other professional culinary organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Culinary Arts OR
- Associate's Degree from an accredited institution in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business Administration, Business, Hospitality Management, Career and Technical Education, Management, or Marketing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum five years of work experience in the food service industry.
DCCC is an equal opportunity employer.