Culinary Arts Instructors - Fall 2017 - Part-Time - Downingtown
Basic InformationJob posting active from: November 5, 2015
Job Type: Faculty
Hour Type: Part-Time
The Business, Computing and Social Science Division (BCSS) is searching for adjunct instructors to teach the following Culinary Arts classes at our Brandywine Campus in Downingtown:
- CUL 115, Professional Cooking I. Course Description available at: http://www.dccc.edu/courses/cul/115.
- CUL 230, Professional Cooking II. Course Description available at: http://www.dccc.edu/courses/cul/230.
- HRM 110, Food Sanitation and Safety Supervision. Course Description available at: http://www.dccc.edu/courses/hrm/110.
The classes are part of both A.A.S. Degree in Culinary Arts and the Certificate in Culinary Arts Programs.
Candidates should be available to teach evening sections.
Interested applicants should apply for this position at www.dccc.edu/jobs
Bachelors and a minimum of 5 years work experience as an executive chef, sous chef or chef in a leadership position. Current ServSafe Certification and professional certification by American Culinary Federation (ACF) or other professional culinary organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Culinary Arts OR
- Associate's Degree from an accredited institution in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business Administration, Business, Hospitality Management, Career and Technical Education, Management, or Marketing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum five years of work experience in the food service industry.
DCCC is an equal opportunity employer.