Computer Science Instructors - Summer/Fall 2017 - Part-Time - Marple Exton
Basic InformationJob posting active from: May 8, 2017
Campus: Marple and Exton
Job Type: Faculty
Hour Type: Part-Time
The Business, Computing and Social Sciences Division of Delaware County Community College seeks Computer Science Instructor to teach several courses during the 2017 fall semester.
Teaching experience at the college level preferred but not required. An ideal candidate would be required to have a have Master’s in Computer Science or a related field.
Computing Science (CS) Position Responsibilities
Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate courses in computer concepts and productivity software as well as programming languages/Computer Science. Other responsibilities will include CS course and curriculum revision. Faculty member is expected to provide high quality instruction and to implement assessment as necessary based on department needs.
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and potential for an outstanding career in teaching.
- Demonstrated ability to teach courses at the undergraduate level.
- Expertise in Java and C++.
- Experience teaching courses in object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience teaching courses in computer concepts and productivity software.
Experience in data analysis would be desirable.
A majority of these courses will be offered during the day hours Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you are interested in any of these positions, please forward your resume to Richard McFadden, Assistant Dean, BCSS Division, DCCC, 901 South Media Line Road, Media, PA 19063 or send inquiries via email to email@example.com, as well as apply via this ad (www.dccc.edu).
DCCC is an equal opportunity employer.