Delaware County Community College offers a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits to our full-time faculty and staff. These benefits, which represent a significant component of an employee’s compensation, demonstrate that the College recognizes the vital role played by faculty and staff in the success of our students and of the institution.
Following is a brief summary of many of the benefits offered to eligible faculty and staff. These benefits may vary depending on job classification.
- Medical, dental, vision, drug, life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account program
- Employee assistance program and work life benefits
- Paid sick leave, vacation, holiday and personal time
- Tuition waiver (for courses at the College) for employees, their spouse and dependent children
- Part-time graduate study reimbursement
- Optional accident, dependent life and supplemental term life insurance
- Optional tax-deferred annuity programs