Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
Delaware County Community College serves Chester County with four locations in the county (the College has three locations in Delaware County). Brandywine Center is home to the College's Culinary Arts Program, Downingtown Campus, Exton Center and Pennocks Bridge Campus offer a variety of credit and non-credit courses and programs. The College also offers classes online.
In addition to class offerings, the College provides customized training and other special programs for businesses. Go to the Business Community page to learn more about ways the College partners with businesses.
- Brandywine Center, Technical College High School, 443-455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA 19335, 610-723-1100
- Chester County Hospital, Rhoads Educational Building, 701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA 19380, 610-431-5274
- Downingtown Campus, 100 Bond Drive, Downingtown,PA 19335, 484-237-6200
- Exton Center, 906 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA 19341, 610-450-6500
- Pennocks Bridge Campus, Technical College High School, 280 Pennocks Bridge Rd., West Grove, PA 19390-9456, 484-237-6400