Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
Office Administration Certificate Program
Delaware County Community College is pleased to offer a new certificate program in Office Administration. This 18-credit program includes online and on-campus classes, and courses are available at most of the College’s locations for added convenience and flexibility.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for office administration workers is $32,590.
Through this program, students will:
• Gain practical experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Learn how to communicate effectively and professionally through various mediums
• Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Gain an understanding of the interpersonal skills and professional etiquette required in an office environment
• Be prepared for employment as an administrative assistant, office clerk, secretary or office manager
• Upon completion of the program, students can also choose to further their studies by enrolling in the College’s General Business associate degree program.