Delaware County Community College, Serving Delaware and Chester Counties

What do I need to do to get my credits from another college transferred into Delaware County Community College?

To request a transfer of credits from other colleges, you must complete a petition for transfer of credit. A maximum of 36 credits applicable to a major can be transferred from other colleges.  

The petition is available by clicking Transfer into Delaware County Community College.

For more information, call Assessment Services at 610-359-5322.