Delaware County Community College, Serving Delaware and Chester Counties

What paperwork do I need to fill out for financial aid?

To apply for financial aid at Delaware County Community College, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is the primary application for all financial aid including federal grants, the Pennsylvania State Grant, the College’s scholarships, the Federal Work/Study Program and the federal loan program. 

Delaware County Community College’s Federal Code number is 007110.   

The FAFSA form can only be completed at

For more information, please call 1-800-433-3243 at any time.