Delaware County Community College, Serving Delaware and Chester Counties

What do I need to do to transfer credits I have earned from another college into Delaware County Community College?

Request transfer of credits from other colleges by completing a petition for transfer of credit available from the College’s Assessment Center. 

For more information, please click on Transfer into Delaware County Community College, or call the Assessment Center at 610-359-5322.