Delaware County Community College, Serving Delaware and Chester Counties

How do I withdraw from the College for Medical Reasons, Military Service or a Life-Changing Event Beyond My Control?

The College recognizes that students may have to officially withdraw from classes because of a call to active military duty (appropriately certified), a disabling injury or serious illness (must be certified by a physician), or a life-changing event over which they have no control (must be documented by an appropriate third party). Upon receipt of the appropriate withdrawal form and documentation, the Registrar will determine if a letter of credit is warranted and only if the student's account is paid in full and the reconciliation of financial aid and/or payment plan, where applicable, has been completed. The request may be made within the term or within 60 days following the term for which the credit is requested. NOTE: Future financial aid eligibility may be adversely affected by withdrawals.

Withdrawal Form for Medical »
Withdrawal Form for Military »
Withdrawal Form for Life-Changing Event »