New Choices Virtual Program Intake
New Choices at Delaware County Community College will be running two more sessions of our 100% virtual model before we switch to a hybrid format starting in September. The dates for these sessions are as follows:
- July 2021: July 19-23, Mon-Fri, 10 a.m.-Noon
- August 2021: August 2-6, Mon-Fri, 10 a.m.-Noon
- September 2021: September 13-17, Mon-Fri, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- October 2021: October 12-28, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:15-6 p.m.
During the class, participants will learn about and various topics to enhance their job search, including:
- Interview Skills
- Resume writing (Including free resume revisions)
- Networking Skills
- Salary Negotiation
- Professional Branding
- Stress management during Job Search
We have teamed up with PA CareerLink offices to help you continue your job search in your local community after taking New Choices.
For more information about the virtual New Choices class, please visit www.dccc.edu/new-choices.
Please fill out the form below to begin your registration. ***You will also need to complete an intake form after completing this form to complete your registration; A New Choices staff member will reach out to you by phone to complete and learn about your professional background and goals.