There's Still Time to Register for Fall Classes
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • August 8, 2018)—There’s still time to register for fall courses at Delaware County Community College—don’t miss out! There are five options available for fall, including traditional and accelerated courses as well as online and on-campus classes. Each session features courses on a broad range of subjects, including allied health, business, communication, English, mathematics, public service, science and the trades. Courses are offered at each of the College’s eight campuses, with three locations in Delaware County and five in Chester County.
- Full term semester, courses run August 27-December 9. The last day to register is August 22.
- Fall Accelerated 1—Courses run August 27-October 14. The last day to register is August 22.
- Fall 2—Courses begin September 17 and end December 9. Not as fast-paced as fall accelerated 1 and 2, this option gives students a chance to get started on their education without waiting until spring. The last day to register is September 14.
- Fall Accelerated 2—Courses run October 22-December 9. The last day to register is October 19.
- Winter Online—A fully online session that gives students a chance to earn credits between semesters. These intensive, five-week classes are offered entirely online and run from December 10-January 11. Registration is open from August 23 to December 8.
Walk-In Registration Week
From August 13 to 22*, the College will host Walk-In Registration for fall courses. On these days, students can receive help with applying, placement testing, financial aid, meeting with an advisor and registering for classes—all in a single visit. Walk-In Registration will be held from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (must arrive by 5 p.m. if you need to placement test) from Monday to Thursday and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday (must arrive by 11 a.m. if you need to placement test) at the Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media), the Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Sharon Hill), Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA) and the Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove). On Saturday, August 18, Walk-In Registration will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (must arrive by 11 a.m. if you need to placement test) at the Marple Campus, Southeast, Pennocks Bridge and the Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Exton, PA). *Walk-In Registration will not be held on Sunday, August 19.
More information is available at www.dccc.edu/walk-in.