Registration Open for Spring Semester and Accelerated Courses
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • November 11, 2014)—Whether you’re a new or returning student at Delaware County Community College, don’t miss out on the courses you need this spring. Registration is now open for the spring semester as well as two accelerated spring terms.
The spring semester begins January 20 and ends May 11. The first accelerated session begins January 20 and ends March 14 while the second session begins March 23 and ends May 11. All three sessions feature a range of options, including online and hybrid courses. Classes are offered at a number of convenient sites:
- Brandywine Campus (443-455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA)
- Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA)
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Phoenixville Campus (1580 Charlestown Road, Phoenixville, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
- Upper Darby Center (1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA)
To enroll in a degree or certificate program, all you need to do is apply. Applying for admission is easy, and College staff members are available to assist with the process. The College offers reasonable tuition, financial aid and scholarships. New students must apply for admission before registering and can start the process at www.dccc.edu/spring.
Current students may register online using delaGATE, the College’s official student communications portal, or in person at the Marple Campus, Southeast Center or Upper Darby Center in Delaware County or at the Downingtown Campus, Exton Center, Pennocks Bridge Campus or Phoenixville Campus in Chester County.
For more information and to register, visit www.dccc.edu/spring or call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222). Limited seats are available and courses are filling up quickly, so don’t delay.
The College is also offering online winter courses to help students earn credits between semesters. The last day to apply is December 11 and courses run December 19 to January 18. Financial aid is not available for this session. Visit www.dccc.edu/winter for more information.