Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
Saturday - 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.*
Sunday - Closed
* Closed Friday and Saturday during summer sessions
The Delaware County Community College Testing Center is located in the Academic Building, Room 4260 on the Marple Campus. Testing is also available at other campus locations. For more information, contact the Testing Center at 610-325-2776 or Assessment Services at
Masks are required to be worn indoors at all of the College's campuses and centers
1. In order to take any test a College photo ID or current state photo ID is required.
2. Current students taking an exam, must know the instructor's name. You will be permitted to have with you only what your instructor has specified on the test instructions form.
3. All tests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time. Please allow enough time to complete your test.
4. Appointments are required for any computer-based test. To schedule, contact the Testing Center at
Minors may not accompany anyone in the testing center and may not wait unattended on college property.
The Testing Center is open for onsite (face-to-face) and remote testing by scheduled appointments only. Testing is made available by appointment on the following days and times:
- In-person Placement testing:
- Monday to Thursday - 9 a.m.,1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Friday - 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m.
- Remote Placement testing:
- Monday to Thursday - Test times available between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Friday - Test times available between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- In-person Make-up DCCC Course Exams (Instructor's permission required):
- Monday to Thursday - 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Friday - 10 a.m., 2 p.m.
- Saturday - 10 a.m.
- In-person Pearson VUE :
- Monday to Saturday - for test times and registration information, visit the Pearson VUE website.
- In-person PRAXIS:
- Monday to Saturday - for test times and registration information, visit the ETS - PRAXIS website.
- In-person CLEP:
- Monday - 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- In-person TEAS (to register, visit the ATI TEAS website):
- Tuesday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Remote TEAS (to register, visit the ATI TEAS website):
- Thursday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- In-person Certiport and Intercollegiate exams:
Monday to Friday - 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
To schedule a testing session, either onsite or remote, students should contact the testing center at [email protected]or call
New Students entering the college and have already applied will then continue with the next initial step of the process.
- Placement Test
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
Currently enrolled students taking (traditional or online) courses at the College may be required to take a proctored exam, depending on the course and Instructor's requirements.
Type of Exams:
- Paper & Pencil exams (make-up)
- Online (computerized ) exams
- Distance Learning
The College's Testing Center also offers additional proctoring services for individuals from other institutions and organizations by appointment.
- A $35 testing fee per test is Required.
Contact the Testing Center, for more information.
The College offers various state and federal accreditations and certification exams. (Type of exams are: ATI TEAS, CLEP, IT exams, American College, Excelsier College, evaluations systems, & etc.) The registration for these exams are handled through the Testing agency.
High School Equivalency Test (HiSet) are comparable with receiving a High School Diploma. The College offers two types of equivalency tests which have been approved to administer GED and HiSET. The College also hosts seasonal ACT Tests and weekly Residual (ACT) exams.