Updated COVID Protocols

 Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.

Delaware County Community College, Serving Delaware and Chester Counties

Veteran Certification Request Form

This form must be completed AFTER you register for classes EACH TERM

Instructions: Complete this form for each term that you desire to use military education benefits at the College. The completion of this form authorizes Delaware County Community College to provide required information and to certify your enrollment at the College for a specified semester to the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) and/or to protect your classes from being dropped for non-payment while your benefits are processed. Failure to complete this form correctly will delay or prevent certification of your enrollment at the College and/or could result in your classes being dropped for non-payment. Any change in your registration, credit hours, or major must be reported immediately to Veterans Services at the College by submitting an updated copy of this form.

NOTE: The VA will not pay for any classes not required in your major.

First time or return?

If you are using military education benefits for the first time at Delaware County Community College, you must attach below or hand-deliver to Enrollment Central at the Marple campus or the front desk at the College's branch campuses a completed copy of EAP Form 2 (National Guard), a screen-shot or printout of your benefits page (www.ebenefits.va.gov), or a copy of your certificate of eligibility. These items can also be mailed (Admissions Office | 901 S. Media Line Road | Media, PA 19063).

Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.
Credit Rates for Fall & Spring Credit Rates for Summer
Full Time = 12 or more credit hours Full Time = 4 or more credit hours

Note: Complete this form for every term in which you register for classes.

  • The dollar amount I receive through my military educational benefit may be affected by dropping or adding classes, enrolling in an unauthorized repeat of a class, and/or enrolling in courses not authorized under the degree requirements for my program of study at the College.
  • Enrollment status is determined by the number of credits I take within my program of study.